In order to return a product, Request a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). Please call (650) 365-8878 during business hours (se contact page for more info). Please note this RETURN POLICY is only for ONLINE purchases. Please contact us if you have questions regarding returns for "in-store" purchases. For eBay & Reverb purchases, please see item listing for return policy.
Return and Customer Satisfaction Policy
Any item (other than as noted below) purchased from Gelb Music may be returned within 7 days of the declared shipment delivery date (from the day you get the package) for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs or for exchange or credit. We’re good people and we assume you are too. Our goal is to make you happy and we always do our best to help you out. Please take note of the following:
You may not return
• Consumable items such as (but not limited to) strings, picks, drum sticks, drum heads, phono cartridges and replacement speakers.
• Any item that is worn on the body or is blown into, such as (but not limited to) earplugs, wind controllers or harmonicas
• Computer software, items that can be copied and copyrighted material such as (but not limited to) books, videos and CD's
• Installed items such as (but not limited to) guitar pickups, drum heads, headphone parts and other installed parts
• If you agree to back order or special order a product, you agree that order may not be canceled unless approved by Gelb Music. Special orders already in transit either from manufacturer or Gelb cannot be canceled. Special order items may be returned if defective for exchange only.
Other Things You Need to Know about Returns
Shipping and/or handling charges are not refundable. It is your responsibility to pay return shipping and to fully insure the unit(s) you are returning. Also, it is your responsibility to cover shipping charges for sending the item to you. If you are quoted free shipping and return the item, you will be required to cover the actual shipping costs incurred by your order. Items that are returned must be in the original packaging, with all accessories and paperwork included in the original shipment, such as owner's manual(s) and warranty card. Items must be free from signs of use or wear, and both warranty card and manual(s) must not have any writing in them. If your order was shipped to you in outer packaging it must be returned in that packaging as well as the inner box or boxes. Returned items that do not arrive in the condition described above are subject to a repackaging charge, plus the cost of replacing missing, soiled, worn or marked-on items. Obvious signs of use that reduce the value of a returned unit will be subject to additional charges based on how much we need to mark down the unit to make it sellable. For example, please don’t play that new beautiful instrument on a few gigs or sessions until you are sure you like it. We won’t be able to resell it as new if you do.
How Refunds are Processed
Charges made to a credit card or online payment (e.g. PayPal) will be refunded, less freight, handling and any reconditioning charges, to the same credit card / online payment account. Payments made by check will be refunded with a check, after sufficient time has passed for your original check to completely clear through the banking system.