|RAPCO INSTRUMENT CABLE 10FT 20GA INST 1/4M - 1/4M RA
List Price: $18.99
Our Price: $13.99
You Save: $5.00 (26%)
In Stock, Ready To Ship!
RapcoHorizon - Instrument Cable G4-10PR 10 Foot 1/4 - 1/4 Right Angle
RapcoHorizon's G4 instrument cable is for the more demanding musician. This cable utilizes a 20 gauge inner conductor and 95% spiral shielding. This cable will provide reliability and durability. Available with alternate choices of connector brands to meet different preferences and price points.
- Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers (Guitars, Bass Guitars, Keyboards and other unbalanced Hi-Z signal sources)
- Utilizing a spiral shield process for quiet operation
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Additional options of Neutrik or Switchcraft connectors and heat shrink available
- Custom imprints can be added to the shrink process for a personal touch
- Cable: SOUNDFLEX.*
- Conductor Gauge: (1)20 gauge
- Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper spiral
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.245"
- Capacitance: 38 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 40ohm NOMINA
- D.C. Resistance @ 20 C: 10.7ohm /1000'
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship. Custom lengths or configurations carry a 1 year warranty. Cables returned for warranty should be sent freight prepaid to our factory at the address listed below.
Please include proof of purchase, a brief description of the problem and your name and return shipping address. Qualifying cables will be repaired or replaced at our discretion and shipped to the return address provided via normal ground service.
The RapcoHorizon Company
3581 Larch Lane
Jackson, MO 63755